Paralegal Small Claims Court Services – Sue for Damages or Money Owed

 In Landlord & Tenant, Newmarket small claims court paralegal, Ontario Landlord Tenant Board, paralegal firms Toronto, paralegal small claims court

Do you want to sue someone for a return of personal asset or money amounting up to $35,000? If so, you will have to file a case in the small claims court. The case filing will include a lot of paperwork and you can get the help of paralegal small claims court services from a legal firm

Paralegal Small Claims Court

Paralegal Small Claims Court

. If you have been looking for such services, you can get in touch with us at SW Legal Services. We are among the reputed legal firms that have special expertise in creating and handling all the paperwork for small claims court cases.

With our paralegal small claims court services, you don’t have to worry about filling complicated and difficult legal forms and applications.

But before you sue someone in small claims court, you must know if your case is eligible for filing or not. Small claims court cases fall under the following two categories:

  • Damage Claims:

You can sue someone in a small claims court for property damage, personal injury, damaged clothes in a dry cleaner, or breach of contract. If the damage value sums up to $35,000 or less, you can take the other party to small claims court. Make sure to do the complete paperwork with our paralegal small claims court services at SW Legal Services.

  • Money Claims Owed Under an Agreement:

You can sue someone in small claims court for money that you are owed under an agreement. Money owed due to unpaid rents, unpaid accounts for Paralegal Small Claims Courtdelivery of goods and services, non-sufficient funds cheques, or unpaid loans. If the amount sums up to be $35,000 or less, you can take the other party to small claims court. Get in touch with us for paralegal small claims court services for filing the case.

Small claims court filing can get complicated and as a layman, it can be confusing. If you don’t want to make any mistakes, make sure to get in touch with us at SW Legal Services. We have a team of expert legal professionals who provide excellent paralegal small claims court services. Contact us now to know more.

Best Paralegal Toronto Barrie and Vaughan

Landlord and Tenant Toronto Barrie and Vaughan

Small Claims Toronto Barrie and Vaughan

Lawyer Toronto Barrie and Vaughan

Free Legal Advice Toronto Barrie and Vaughan


Recommended Posts

Leave a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search