Are you wondering whether you should hire a lawyer or the best paralegal Vaughan? If so, you are not alone! We get so many clients at SW Legal Service PC who are confused about who they should hire for their case. Hence, during the initial consultation, we try to determine the case in the best possible way to direct our clients to either our professional team of paralegals or a professional lawyer. However, to make your task of choosing either the lawyer or the best paralegal Vaughan easy, here is a quick guide.
When to hire a lawyer?
There are certain situations when hiring a lawyer to represent your case will be a wise choice.
- All types of criminal cases for all court levels
- Divorce, child custody, separation, and other family law matters
- Estate planning, drafting a will or power of attorney
- All types of civil litigation cases for all court levels
- Administrative legal matters such as tribunal appearances
- Real estate issues that include selling or buying a property
Since these matters require legal representation in the courtroom, hiring a lawyer instead of the best paralegal Vaughan will be beneficial.
When to hire a paralegal?
There are certain situations when hiring a paralegal will be beneficial.
- If you want to sue or are being sued for a small claims court case, you can hire a paralegal. The paralegal will take care of all the small claims court documentation and paperwork efficiently.
- Tribunal appearances such as Workplace safety board or Landlord and Tenant Board.
- According to the Provincial Offences Act, traffic ticket violations and their prosecution can be handled by a paralegal team.
- If you have a summary criminal charge, you can hire a paralegal to represent you in the Ontario Court of Justice.
So, as you can see, when it comes to all legal matters, you can hire a lawyer. However, for certain specific legal matters, hiring a paralegal will be the best choice. If you want the legal assistance of the best paralegal Vaughan, make sure to get in touch with us at SW Legal Service PC. We offer legal advice and representation for different legal matters such as small claims cases, landlord and tenant cases, fishing/hunting cases, DUI offences, traffic tickets, and more. Our team is professional and certified to provide legal assistance in the above-mentioned legal matters. So, don’t wait to hire the best paralegal Vaughan for your case.
Get in touch with us now.